7:00 AMAdd to Calendar
Saturday, March 24, 2018
7:00 am: 2 Mile
7:30 am: 10k (6.2 mi.)
8:15 am: 2 Mile Awards
9:00 am: 10k Awards
9:30 am: Florida Hospital for Children Kids' Run
10:00 am: Track Shack Running Series Awards Ceremony
Park Avenue in Winter Park, FL
251 Park Avenue North
Winter Park, FL 32789
This is the Grand Finale of the Track Shack Running Series. The 41st annual event is a local tradition. Take a break from your average 5k with a 10k, 2 mile, Distance Dare and kids’ run the whole family can participate. Run or walk through beautiful, neighborhood friendly Winter Park. This event sold out last year! Don't delay, register today!
Our title sponsor, Zimmerman Kiser Sutcliffe is celebrating over 30 years of service in Central Florida. ZKS values a commitment to personal health and supports all those that step out to achieve their wellness goals!
• Chip timed races
• Gender Specific Tech tee
• Pint Glass
• Finisher's Medal to 10k participants
• Access to Florida Hospital Experts
• Sports Towel from Jewett Orthopaedic
• Participants over 21 receive a New Belgium Fat Tire and Whizbang Hoppy Blonde
• Free Florida Hospital for Children Kids' Run
• Distance Dare - Do both races and receive an additional medal!
Safety is our first priority!
Bicycles, roller skates, in-line skates, and dogs will be prohibited from the race course. The use of headphones is discouraged.
Keeping Central Florida Fit is our mission. Walkers are encouraged to participate in all Track Shack races. Municipalities require that road ways are clear of participants and opened as soon as the race is complete. That is why a maximum pace of 16 minutes per mile is set. If the pace isn't maintained, race officials will ask you to move to the sidewalk to re-open the roadways.
• Stroller/jogger operators start behind designated stroller signage in the 2 mile ONLY.
• Stroller/jogger operators may walk/jog no faster than 15 minute per mile, a safe operating speed. If your speed goes faster than 15 minutes per mile pace, you may be disqualified.
• Stroller/jogger operators must yield the right of way to runners. Stroller/Joggers can tip easily and cannot turn quickly. Please do not weave through packs of runners.
Use Facebook to Leave a Comment on Zimmerman Kiser Sutcliffe Winter Park Road Race 10k and 2 Mile Presented by Florida Hospital - We'd love to hear from you!