The Track Shack Running Series began in 1978 and is considered the region's premier road race series! Together with our sponsors, Track Shack invites runners and walkers of all ages and fitness levels to participate.
• What: Six unique events throughout Central Florida
• When: From August through March
• Where: Orlando Cultural Park, Casselberry, UCF, Park Avenue, Showalter East Fields
• Who: Runners and walkers age 8 and older can register
• How far: Distances vary from 2 mile, 5k, 4 mile, 5 mile and 10k
• How: Each event uses B-Tag scoring with same day website results
• Why: Event Proceeds benefit the Track Shack Youth Foundation and other charities »
• Certification: USATF sanctioned races run on certified courses
• Run or walk all six races! Be a Fanatic!
Kids' runs are free for all children. Distances range from 100 yards to 1 mile and children will be placed in age appropriate groups. Registration is available the week prior to each event. The first 125 participants to check-in on race day will receive a T-shirt. Most Kids’ Runs start and finish at the finish line.
Bicycles, roller skates, in-line skates, scooters, scateboards and dogs will be prohibited from the race course. The use of headphones is discouraged.
Keeping Central Florida Fit is our mission. Walkers are encouraged to participate in all Track Shack races. Municipalities require that road ways are clear of participants and opened as soon as the race is complete. That is why a maximum pace of 15 minutes per mile is set. If the pace isn't maintained, race officials will ask you to move to the sidewalk to re-open the roadways.