OFFICIAL RULES FOR Fanatic “My Story” Promotion
MUST REGISTER FOR SERIES FOR CHANCE TO WIN.
1. WAYS TO ENTER: 1) Anyone 18 years or older can enter the contest the following way: Register for Track Shack Running Series Fanatic before 7 pm August 10, 2015.
Or 2.) Any person that has not registered to participate in the can enter the contest by filling out on a 3.5inch by 5.5inch index card with the promotion name: Free Fanatic, name, address, phone number and email address. To be considered index card must be received by Monday morning August 10, 2015 to Track Shack Events, 1013 Montana St., Orlando, FL 32803.
2. WINNER SELECTION: One winner will be chosen on August 10, 2015 in a random drawing from all eligible entries. The winner will be announced on the TrackShack.com website and/or will be notified via phone, e-mail, social media (Facebook, Instagram and/or Twitter) or postal mail
3. ENTRIES: Entries using macro, robotic, script or other forms of automatic entry will be disqualified. Entries become the property of Track Shack Events (Sponsor) and will not be returned. No mechanically reproduced entries permitted. Proof of submission does not constitute proof of receipt. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, mutilated, misdirected, incomplete, inaccurate or postage due entries. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an online entrant, the prize will be awarded to the authorized account holder of the email address. The “authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person to whom the email address is assigned by an internet service provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
4. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico who have reached the age of 18 at time of entry. Employees of Track Shack and EMMI/ Track Shack Foundation (and members of their immediate family and/or those living in the same of household of each such employee) are not eligible.
5. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: Expenses not specifically included in prize description and all taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. The prize is awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied outside of manufacturer's limited warranty. No transfer, assignment or substitution of a prize permitted. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. This is only for the US no provincial laws in place. Entrants agree to be bound by the terms of these Official Rules and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to this Promotion. The promotion states you have to be the age of majority (18). Winners may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release and where legally permissible a Publicity Release within 7 days following the date of first attempted notification. Failure to comply with this deadline may result in forfeiture of the prize and selection of an alternate winner. Return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. Winner hereby further agrees that it will sign any documents necessary to transfer copyright of the entry to Sponsor within 7 days following the date of first attempted notification. Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for Sponsor and its agencies to use winner’s name and/or likeness, biographical material and/or entry (including an altered form of the entry) for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law. By accepting prize, winner agrees to hold Sponsor, its advertising and promotion agencies and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representative agents, successors, assigns, officers, directors, and employees, and Track Shack harmless for any injury or damage caused or claimed to be caused by participation in the Promotion or acceptance or use of the prize. Track Shack Events is not responsible for any printing, typographical, mechanical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Promotion or in the announcement of the prize.