Track Shack Foundation Awards Over $20,000 to Community Organizations Promoting Youth Health & Fitness
Track Shack Foundation’s Board of Trustees recently awarded over $20,000 to 18 area schools and organizations that provide health and fitness education and encourage young people to participate in a wide range of sports and fitness related activities in Lake, Orange, and Seminole counties.
Track Shack Foundation proudly introduces its most recent grant recipients and their exceptional programs:
- After School All Stars, Orlando, Girls sports uniforms for Power Teams
- American Heart Association, Orlando, Greater Orlando Heart Walk
- Bear Lake Elementary, Apopka, Running Club
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Lake and Sumter Counties, Leesburg, FIT Project Running Program
- Blankner k-8 School, Orlando, The Smile Mile Club
- Colonial High School, Orlando, Girls Cross Country
- Colonial High School, Orlando, Cross Country Camp
- Edgewater High School, Orlando, Cross Country Uniforms
- Evans High School, Orlando, Cheerleading Camp
- EvEr Youth Sports Foundation, Inc, Orlando, Uniforms
- Glenridge Middle School, Orlando, Running Club
- Great Expectations for My Success, Inc., Orlando, Camp GEMS
- Lake Nona High School, Orlando, Cross Country Training
- Lawton Chiles Middle School, Oviedo, Cross Country & Track
- Star Athletics TC, Orlando, Track and Field 2012 Season
- Timber Creek High School, Orlando, Warrior Running Camp
- UCP of Central Florida, Winter Garden, Campus Playground
- Winter Park YMCA, Winter Park, Minimaniacs Youth Triathlon
Financial support of the local organizations is made possible by runners and walkers who actively take part in Track Shack’s local running events. Race proceeds positively impact the community and improve the quality of life for so many.
The Track Shack Foundation is a 501 (c) (3) organization that helps provide health and fitness opportunities to Central Floridians through the funding of youth athletic programs. To find out more about the Track Shack Foundation, to donate or apply for funds, please visithttp://www.trackshack.com/foundation/index.shtml
Use Facebook to Leave a Comment - We'd love to hear from you.