Track Shack Youth Foundation in 2018: Living Out Our Mission
Let’s reflect back on some of the best moments of 2018 and what we are looking forward to in 2019! The Track Shack Youth Foundation invites you, our community to celebrate the successes achieved in 2018.
Together with generous race sponsors, contributors and thousands of runners and walkers, the Foundation granted $118,907 to 124 local school and club organizations that serve 27,123 young members of this community!
Financial support of these local organizations was made possible by runners and walkers who actively take part in Track Shack’s local and virtual running events. Race proceeds positively impact the community and improve the quality of life for so many. When you run, kids get to play!
Thank you to the running and walking community of Central Florida for your continued support and ongoing participation in our events. A portion of every entry fee helps fund these local programs through the Track Shack Youth Foundation.
2019 has special significance as the Track Shack Youth Foundation celebrates 25 years of improving the health and fitness of Central Florida’s youth. Stay tuned for announcements of events and activities!
1. Kids enjoy camp activities at Easterseals Camp Challenge
2. Cheered Central Florida Gliders on to an AAU National
Cross Country Championship
3. Helped Galileo School for Gifted Learning establish a tri club
4. Elementary school age kids at Brookshire Elementary learn to swim
5. Funded equipment for the Lake Brantly Rowing Association
6. Board members recognizing Idlywilde Elementary Running Club at Smile Mile
Use Facebook to Leave a Comment - We'd love to hear from you.