Track Shack Foundation Awards Over $28,000 to Community Organizations Promoting Youth Health & Fitness.
Track Shack Foundation’s Board of Trustees recently awarded over $28,000 to 17 area schools and organizations that provide health and fitness education and encourage young people to participate in a wide range of sports and fitness related activities in Orange, Seminole, Lake, and Osceola counties.
Track Shack Foundation proudly introduces its most recent grant recipients and their exceptional programs:
• Aloma Elementary School, Winter Park, Fit Kids Club
• Avalon Middle School, Orlando, Athletics
• Ever Youth Sports Foundation, Orlando, Panthers
• Fast Start Management, Winter Park, Fast Start Track & Field Invitational
• Foundation for Foster Children, Winter Park, Fostering Success
• Keeth Elementary School, Winter Springs, Cougars Invitational
• Lake County Rowing Association, Clermont, Youth Crew
• Milwee Middle School, Longwood, Cross Country/Track & Field
• Oak Ridge High School, Orlando, Girls Cross Country/Track
• Olympia High School, Orlando, Girls Basketball
• Partin Settlement Elementary School, Kissimmee, Running Club
• Red Bug Elementary School, Casselberry, Runner Club Division Race
• Seminole High School, Sanford, Track & Field
• Spring Lake Elementary School, Altamonte Springs, Running Club
• Tavares Middle School, Tavares, Cross Country/Red Sea Running Club
• The Getaboard Foundation, Orlando, Getaboard Surf & Skate Academy
• University of Central Florida, Orlando, Doctor of Physical Therapy Program
Financial support of the local organizations is made possible by runners and walkers who actively take part in Track Shack’s local running events. Race proceeds positively impact the community and improve the quality of life for so many. We also wish to thank the individual contributors who have made donations over the past year in support of the wonderful youth programs.
The Track Shack Foundation is a 501 (c) (3) organization that helps provide health and fitness opportunities to Central Floridians through the funding of youth athletic programs. To find out more about the Track Shack Foundation, to donate or apply for funds, please visit www.trackshackfoundation.org .