Can’t make it to the physical race but still want to experience the excitement and achievement? Sign up to run the virtual race!
• Run or walk the distance wherever you are.
• Submit your results to receive a customized finisher certificate.
• Post a photo or video and share your virtual race experience on your social media using the race hashtag #TrackShackVirtual.
Virtual Option FAQ
What is a Virtual Race?
A virtual race is a race that you can complete from anywhere you are, at anytime you would like.
How do I submit my results?
To receive a customized finisher certificate complete the event and submit your results by the designated deadline. Submit results by:
- Using the results submission link in the events details email sent the week of the race.
- Email your results to email@example.com. Include first, last name and finish time from your watch.
How do I receive my race packet?
Participants can pick up their packets at Track Shack during designated bib pick up dates. Shipping is available for those who wish to have the race packet mailed to their home ($3 per household). Packets will be shipped starting the week before the event. Domestic shipping only. Please provide a valid USA mailing address.
I signed up for the in person race but can’t attend. Can I switch to Virtual?
Yes! Email Info@trackshack.com prior to race day to request to switch.
When is the Track Shack Timing & Tracking App (RTRT) used?
Real-Time Remote Racing™ through the Track Shack Timing & Tracking App is used when an event is strictly virtual with no "in person" option.
Real-Time Remote Racing uses your phone’s GPS to track your race. Through the app, you can do the course virtually from wherever you are and get the race-like feel with:
Countdown to race start
Pace per mile audio updates
Ability to track other runners
Visually experience the event route
Congratulations message at the finish
• Orlando Magic 5k - April (Virtual event coming soon!)
* This is an un-timed, un-scored fun run. Results submission is not available.
By participating you're making sure kids get to play by supporting the Track Shack Youth Foundation. Learn more >>