7:15 AMAdd to Calendar
Entry fees are non-refundable. Scroll down to view deferral policy.
$70 First 500 to Register (No discounts apply)
$80 Through June 30
$90 July 1 - October 16 (Name on bib deadline)
$95 October 17 - November 27
$100 November 28 - December 2
14-17 / 65 & older through Dec. 4: $10 off
Hometown Heroes (Teachers, firefighters, police officers, military/veterans, nurses and EMTs) through Dec. 2: $10 off half
Email email@example.com for discount code. Work or military ID will be required for Bib Pick-up
17 & younger / 65 & older through Dec. 3: $5 off
In Person or Virtual
$33 Through October 16
$38 October 17 - November 27
$42 November 28 - December 3
17 & younger / 65 & older through Dec. 2: $5 off
• Run or walk the distance wherever you are.
• Participants can pick up their packets at Track Shack (Nov. 29 - Dec. 2).
• Shipping is available for those who wish to have the race packet mailed to their home ($8 per household). Packets will be shipped the week of November 21. If you request shipping after that date, it is not guaranteed that you will receive your packet before Dec. 3. Domestic shipping only. Please provide a valid USA mailing address.
• To receive a finisher certificate, submit your results online by 5:00 pm on December 4. Include first, last name and finish time from your watch.
• Post a photo and share your virtual race experience on your social media hashtag #OrlandosHomeTownHalf #LakeEola5k #TrackShackVirtual
The registration fee is nonrefundable; there will be NO refunds. However, if for some reason you cannot compete after registering, you may defer your entry to 2022 or switch from one distance to another, for a $28 fee. Deadline to defer your entry is Wednesday, November 23, 2022. Click here to defer >>
Use Facebook to Leave a Comment on OUC Orlando Half Marathon & Barney Butter Lake Eola 5k - We'd love to hear from you!