7:15 AMAdd to Calendar
This route is a USATF-certified course: OUC Orlando Half Marathon Course Certification >>
• Nine water stops about every 1 1/2 miles. Water will be provided in small 8oz size water bottles as a self-serve station. Volunteers will be there with gloves and face masks on to assist any runner that might need the bottle opened.
- Water refill stations will also be available at each location water stop. Water will be provided by OUC and will be available at each hydrant where a volunteer will assist in turning on and off the water location to ensure there is no physical contact.
- Bottles of Gatorade will be available at approx. 6 (Water Stop #4) and at 8.5 miles (Water Stop #6).
• Live Entertainment
• Port-O-Lets will be available at each medical tent and at each water stop.
• One food stop with GU and CLIF Shots Energy Gels at approximately mile 8.5
• Approximately 1.6 miles of brick (all in the first 5 miles)
• Two on course tents will include an EMT and self-serve supplies such as Band-Aids, Blistex, sunscreen, Biofreeze, blister relief. Mile 5 and 10.
• Bike medics will be on course provided by OFD
• 5 downtown residential neighborhoods: EOLA HEIGHTS, LAKE DAVIS, DELANEY PARK, HOURGLASS DISTRICT, MILK DISTRICT.
Want to make sure you make it to the finish line by your goal
time? Pace Groups by Track Shack will get you there! Sign up at the Track Shack
tent on race day where you will meet up with your pace group leader. Sign up is
free and is open to all half marathoners!
Half Marathon pace groups will be offered for the following target finish times:
1:40, 1:45, 1:50, 1:55, 2:00, 2:05, 2:10, 2:15, 2:20, 2:25, 2:30, 2:45
The OUC Orlando Half Marathon features the latest in real-time race tracking by providing Live Results via our partner RTRT.me. Check your runner's status at the following splits in the half marathon: 5k, 10k, 15k and finish.
Note: If you register on Monday or Tuesday of race week, you will be able to sign up for tracking on Wednesday after 10:00 am; if you register on Wednesday or Thursday, you can sign up on Friday after 10:00 am. If you register on Friday of race week, you will be able to sign up for tracking after 9 pm Friday or on race morning. Times posted during the event are Unofficial. Official results are posted upon completion of the event.
The B-Tag by ChronoTrack is the timing device used to score half marathon participants. The B-Tag is attached to the back of the runner bib number. In order to receive an accurate time, please confirm your bib is:
• Clearly visable on the FRONT of the torso.
• Unaltered or modified. Do not fold or wrinkle or you risk breaking the timing chip.
• Pinned in all four corners so the timing chip stays flat.
• Not covered with jackets, water bottles, etc so as not to block the reading of the timing chip.
Half Marathon Awards and Prizes
Prize money totaling $3,400 will be awarded to the top three overall male and female athletes!
1st Overall – M / F $850
2nd Overall – M / F $500
3rd Overall – M / F $350
4th Overall – M / F
5th Overall – M / F
Masters – Top M / F
Age Group - Top 3 M / F
Prize money recipients must have valid US Social Security number.
Age group awards are available beginning at 1 pm, December 5th at Track Shack.
1104 N. Mills Ave.
Orlando, FL 32803
14-18 35-39 55-59 75-79
19-24 40-44 60-64 80 and over
25-29 45-49 65-69
30-34 50-54 70-74
Note: ONLY Runners and walkers ages 14 and above who wear the designated B-Tag are included in the race results. View TSE policy >>
There are no awards or scoring for virtual races.
• Run or walk the distance wherever you are.
• Participants can pick up their packets at Track Shack (Nov. 30 - Dec. 3).
• Shipping is available for those who wish to have the race packet mailed to their home ($3 per household). Packets will be shipped the week of November 22. If you request shipping after that date, it is not guaranteed that you will receive your packet before Dec. 4. Domestic shipping only. Please provide a valid USA mailing address.
• To receive a finisher certificate, submit your results online by 11:59 pm on December 5. Include first, last name and finish time from your watch.
• Post a photo and share your virtual race experience on your social media hashtag #OrlandosHomeTownHalf #LakeEola5k #TrackShackVirtual
Three years featuring the icons of Orlando, the City Beautiful. Register for the 2019, 2020 and 2021 OUC Orlando Half Marathon and earn the bonus medal in 2021!
Use Facebook to Leave a Comment on OUC Orlando Half Marathon & Track Shack Lake Eola 5k (Half Marathon - 86% FULL) - We'd love to hear from you!