Track Shack Fitness is proud to offer a variety of Training Programs to the Central Florida community. We aim to improve your quality of life by stretching your legs, pumping your heart, opening your mind, and uplifting your spirit. Our training programs assist you along your journey to attaining better health and fitness.
Zero To Fit >> (Adult beginner - age 18+)
Zero to Fit is a training program for adults that uses running and walking to improve overall health and fitness in a social, supportive, and group coached environment. Zero to Fit meets twice a week for 10 weeks. Join and go from zero to fit!
Orlando Morning/Daytime/Evening: Next session begins on Monday, August 2
Lake Mary: Next session begins on Tuesday, August 3
Five & Dime >> (Adult speed building - age 18+)
Got the need for speed? “Five and Dime" offers serious coaching and friendly competition in a very social atmosphere.
Next session begins on Tuesday, August 3
Cheetahs Running Club >> (Kids - age 8-14)
With this program, we hope to create an environment where kids will enjoy their training through games and practice runs at the Blue Jacket Park in Baldwin Park.
Next session begins on Monday, August 2
Register today >>
Marathonfest >> (Half and full marathon training for adults - age 18+)
MarathonFest’s Summer/Fall Session is a group coached 3 day-a-week training program for the Half and Full Marathon distance. We offer three group workouts each week targeting speed, strength, and endurance. Whether you are running your first distance race or are a veteran runner, MarathonFest offers coaching, accountability, support, and a camaraderie that is unparalleled.
Current session started on June 8, 2021. Upcoming session starts in January 2022.
The Galloway training method is a unique run/walk/run® style of training that minimizes injuries and enables participants to achieve their goal of completing a marathon or half marathon.
Current session started on June 5, 2021
Invite a friend to train with you and you both get $10 back!
1. Share the referral registration link in your registration confirmation email.
2. Get a friend to register using your referral link, and you BOTH receive $10 back on your Zero to Fit or Five and Dime registration. Referred friends must be new members.
COVID-19 Safety Protocols
• Please don't show up if you are feeling ill or have flu-like symptoms.
• Don't share fluids. Carry your own fluids to avoid contact with others on course.
• Don't share towels, food, gels, or any other item that runners normally share freely.
• Please wash your hands or use hand sanitizer after using the port-a-john.
• Do not spit or "nose rocket" your nose in public – bring along tissues or a small towel or a good old-fashioned hanky if you need to get rid of some snot during a run.
• Do practice physical distancing - ensure appropriate spacing between runners; the current recommendation is at least six feet of separation.
• Do avoid close-group selfies.
Training articles with tips, advice and guidance for every runner by Susan Paul. Susan Paul is an exercise physiologist, and was named "Super Coach" by Runner's World, July 2007.