7:30 AMAdd to Calendar
Bronze $150: Includes 5k entry with front row corral with Keith Brantly and Rowdy Gaines, Swim next to Rowdy and Keith, Track Shack sweatshirt, special race number, gear check, reserved restrooms and post breakfast at the finish.
Silver $450: Includes bronze plus shoe fitting and a pair shoes at Track Shack and a Florida Hospital sports massage.
Gold $1,000: Includes silver plus one year individual membership at the Central Florida YMCA.
The challenge is limited to 30 participants.
1) To collect your fulfillment items at race packet pick up. Track Shack sweatshirts will be given race day after the swim.
2) At 6:50am, swim up to 400 yards in a cold pool! The lanes will be set up for 50 yards (long course) and one is not required to swim the whole 8 lengths. Wetsuits are allowed but are not provided. You may be asked to share lanes.
3) Volunteers at Cady Way Pool will collect your swimwear/gear and transport items back to Showalter Field to a VIP area. Items will be watched.
4) From a reserved starting corral at the 5k with other Challengers, Rowdy Gaines and Keith Brantly, you will start your 5k. . The 5k race start is at 7: 30am and is approximately ¼ mile from the pool. Allow time to swim, change clothes and get to the start line.
5) A reserved VIP Tent Area at the 5k finish in Showalter Field with coffee, bagels and photo opportunities with Rowdy Gaines and Keith Brantly.
Please contact Natalie@trackshack.com with any questions!
Use Facebook to Leave a Comment on Run Around the Pines 5k Presented by Florida Hospital - We'd love to hear from you!