7:30 AMAdd to Calendar
The course meanders through the historic brick streets of Winter Park. The course features slight inclines, tree canopied roads, historic homes and views of the Chain of Lakes. You will run by these popular landmarks:
The Alabama- Once a renowned resort hotel on Lake Maitland, now luxury condominiums.
The Winter Park Country Club- The second oldest golf club in the Central Florida area.
Casa Feliz- The beautifully restored Spanish Farmhouse designed by acclaimed architect James Gamble Rogers II.
The University Club of Winter Park- One of Winter Park’s buildings listed on the Historic Register whose members are a diverse group of men, women, and couples who enjoy intellectual activities and socializing with each other.
The B-Tag by ChronoTrack is the timing device used to score in person 10k participants. The B-Tag is attached to the back of your runner bib.
In order to receive an accurate time, please confirm your bib is:
Clearly visable on the FRONT of the torso.
Unaltered or modified. Do not fold or wrinkle or you risk breaking the timing chip.
Pinned in all four corners so the timing chip stays flat.
Not covered with jackets, water bottles, etc so as not to block the reading of the timing chip.
This is the Grand Finale of the Track Shack Running Series and double points will be awarded! Any master athlete that places in the overall division receives the overall award.
Note: Due to our social distancing protocols, all scoring is based on net time.
Top 3 Male and Female
Top Male and Female Master
Top Male and Female Grand Master
Top Male and Female Senior Grand Master
Top 3 finishers in each age division beginning at age group 14-18
Note: ONLY Runners and walkers who wear the designated B-Tag are included in the 10k race results. Participants 14 and up are eligible for awards. View TSE policy >>
Age group awards are available beginning at 1:00 pm, March 13th at Track Shack.
1104 N. Mills Ave.
Orlando, FL 32803
85 and over
Same day results available at www.TrackShack.com.
• Run or walk the distance wherever you are.
• Shipping is available for those who wish to have the race packet mailed to their home ($3 per household). Packets will be shipped the week of March 1. If you request shipping after that date, it is not guaranteed that you will receive your packet before March 13. Domestic shipping only. Please provide a valid USA mailing address.
• To receive a finisher certificate, submit your results online (SUBMISSION LINK IN YOUR E-RACE PACKET) or email results to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5:00 pm on March 14.
• Results and finisher certificates available March 15.
• Post a photo and share your virtual race experience on your social media hashtag #WinterParkRoadRace #TrackShackVirtual
Use Facebook to Leave a Comment on AdventHealth Winter Park Road Race 10k and 2 Mile - 10k is SOLD OUT - We'd love to hear from you!