7:15 AMAdd to Calendar
Saturday, December 4, 2021
7:15 am: Half Marathon & 5k (rolling start)
8:15 am: 5k Awards (Overalls and Masters)
9:30 am: Half Marathon Awards (Overalls and Masters)
One of the top road races in the Southeast, the OUC Orlando Half winds through scenic Downtown Orlando and finishing at beautiful Lake Eola. Join over 2,000 runners for this Orlando tradition and enjoy live music along the course, local beer and a lakeside party.
Processing fees will apply.
$70 First 500 to Register (No discounts apply)
$80 Through June 30
$90 July 1 - October 16 (Name on bib deadline)
$95 October 17 - November 27
$100 November 28 - December 3
Physical or Virtual
$33 Through October 16 (Name on bib deadline)
$38 October 17 - November 27
$42 November 28 - December 3
• Florida Dairy Farmers will serve up ice cold chocolate milk.
• Get “ICED by AdventHealth" with a grab and go bag of ice.
• Refreshments from Publix, Where Shopping is a Pleasure
• Complimentary Natalie's Orchid Island Juice
• Ivanhoe Park Brewing Co. invites you to celebrate your victory at their downtown brewery. Check your bib for a special offer!
Starting Oct. 15, purchase $40 or more in Brooks merchandise at Track Shack, and receive access to the VIP Porta Potty at the race. Get treated like royalty with access to:
• Running Water
• Flushing Toilet
Be sure to wear your bib number on the front using all four pins so that it's visible to photographers! Visit www.bbactionphoto.com to view race day photos. Participants will be notified by email when photos are ready for viewing!
Use Facebook to Leave a Comment on OUC Orlando Half Marathon & Track Shack Lake Eola 5k - We'd love to hear from you!