• All 5k participants are encouraged to donate food for our neighbors in need between now and race week.
• What exactly is the 100 meal team challenge? Either 150 pounds of food or $25. A mixture of food and funds can be donated.
• If only 250 out of 790 teams participates, then together, we can fight hunger and feed hope in Central Florida by providing 25,000 meals for our neighbors in need!
• DONATE TODAY! Or contact Sasha Hausman at email@example.com or 407-514-1016.
• Challenge your team members to bring a canned or nonperishable food item to race night.
• OR - Email Bryan -- firstname.lastname@example.org at CSC to request a pickup for your food collection
• Food drive collection on race day are:
- Location 1: Red Tent Zone - Christian Service Center truck on Rosalind Avenue near Robinson St.
- Location 2: Blue Tent Zone - Black top tent (Eola Drive near Robinson St.)
- Location 3: Gold Tent Zone - Black top tent off (Eola Drive near Central St.)
Proceeds from the Corporate 5k benefit the Track Shack Youth Foundation, which is a 501 ©(3) organization that promotes health and fitness by funding youth athletics and sports programs through a grant application process.
By participating in the Corporate 5k you're improving your quality of life and helping to provide opportunities for thousands of young people of all abilities to run, swim, play, sail, horseback ride, row, or attend summer camp!
Learn about the Track Shack Youth Foundation!
Use Facebook to Leave a Comment on IOA Corporate 5k - We'd love to hear from you!