Block Party with Sam Adams
Cross the finish line into an epic block party.
Celebrate with energetic music and Nemours Kids Zone for the little ones.
The 5k is great for walkers and runners of all ages and abilities.
Sizes are not guaranteed on race day registration.
SOLD OUT! The fun begins with the Nemours Kids’ Run at 4:30 pm.
Distances range from 100 yards to 1 mile and children are placed in age appropriate groups. Kids’ run registration is limited to 300 participants; register online and early!
It’s a party for the kids too! Nemours Kids' Zone is free to all children. This is a zone just for the little ones with bounce houses, snow cones, spin art, face painters and more.
In the spirit of friendly competition, rally your co-workers or civic group to Run Nona!
Get recognized on race day AND raise a little money for your charity of choice. One company or civic group with the most participants (minimum 15) wins an award and a $250 donation to their charity of choice, which must be a 501 (c) (3) organization.
Virtual Race Option
Can’t make it to the race but still want to experience the excitement and achievement? Sign up to run the virtual race!
• Register online by September 29. Select 5k Virtual.
• Race capacity is set at: 1,500
• Friday before the race, we’ll email a race bib.
• Run or walk the distance wherever you are
• Break your run up into multiple sessions
• Run on a treadmill
• Post a photo and share your virtual race experience on your social media hashtag #RunNona. This is optional but fun!
• So easy! Then just wait for your medal and t-shirt to arrive by mail within two weeks following the race.
Be sure to wear your bib number on the front using all four pins so that it's visible to photographers! Visit www.bbactionphoto.com to view race day photos. Participants will be notified by email when photos are ready for viewing!
Use Facebook to Leave a Comment on Run Nona 5k - We'd love to hear from you!