8:00 AMAdd to Calendar
We know U Can Finish this race and we want YOU to feel the best you can while doing it! Swing by the AdventHealth tent for:
• Pre and post-race stretching & foam rolling
• Complimentary massages
• Free screenings by our Physical Therapists
2018 medals pictured.
• All entrants receive a gender-specific Greenlayer Sports soft tech fabric tee.
View sizing chart >> . Sizes are not guaranteed on race day.
• 5 Mile and 2 Mile Finishers can proudly display their accomplishment with a beautiful medal!
• Distance Dare finishers receive THREE medals! One for the 5 mile, one for the 2 mile and the Distance Dare medal (2018 medal pictured)
• Gain more mileage at one event
• Receive cumulative race results for both the 5 mile & 2 mile
Start your collection of "Distance Dare" Results!
Spice up your race by racing both the 5 Mile and the 2 Mile distances for a total of 7 miles! Register early! Capacity is set at 800.
Note the start time of both races to make sure you are able to complete the 2 mile before the start of the 5 mile.
EARN $250 FOR YOUR STUDENT ORGANIZATION!
Track Shack will be hosting the most active event on campus, the U Can Finish 5 mile and 2 mile with 2600 runners and walkers. UCF Student Organizations can compete in the student challenge by recruiting a team to run/walk. The largest team (minimum 15) wins $250!
All participants receive the Bob’s Better Bar from Sprouts, a healthy grocery store offering fresh, natural and organic foods at great prices. Located in Winter Park on the corner of Aloma Ave and Lander Rd and Oviedo on the corner of Alafaya Trail and Mitchell Hammock Rd.
Kids' runs are free for all children. Distances range from 100 yards to 1 mile and children will be placed in age appropriate groups. Registration is on race day at race site. Free t-shirts in youth & toddler sizing are available to registered participants on a first come, first served basis. All participants receive a finisher’s ribbon!
All finishers receive a finisher's certificate. Don't forget to provide your email address!
Be sure to wear your bib number on the front using all four pins so that it's visible to photographers! Visit www.bbactionphoto.com to view race day photos. Participants will be notified by email when photos are ready for viewing!
Use Facebook to Leave a Comment on U Can Finish 5 Mile & 2 Mile Presented by AdventHealth - We'd love to hear from you!