Registration is scheduled to open on October 2nd!
• Online registration available until 7:30 am on race day (if the event doesn't sell out).
• Not sure if you are already registered? Confirm your registration >>
• Entry fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
• This is a women's only race. Men can participate in the Virtual Race.
Register by November 30th to have your name on the race number!
$38 - Through Jan. 12
$43 - Jan. 13 - Jan. 25
$49 - Race day at race site
$43 - Virtual Race
Donate or raise $25 or more to receive special recognition on your race number.
Learn more about fundraising levels here >>
Friends & Family Pricing
Through Jan. 25: Receive 15% off when you register 3 or more participants
Use code: friendsandfamily
Valid on online registrations only. Must register all participants under one transaction. Cannot be combined with any other discount.
17 & under and 65 & over through Jan. 25: $10 OFF
Cannot be combined with any other discount.
Florida Hospital employees receive a $5 discount (except on the Virtual Race). Employee ID must accompany paper registration. Coupon code is required for online registration. NOTE: Code distributed by Florida Hospital. Contact: FH.Sports.Med.Info@flhosp.org or go to Floridahospital.perkspot.com.
Virtual Race Option
Can’t make it to the race but still want to experience the excitement and achievement? Are you a supporting husband/father/son? If you can’t participate and still want to support the Florida Hospital Breast Cancer Care Fund, sign up to run or walk the virtual race!
• Register online by January 25.
• Race capacity is set at: 2,700
• Run or walk the distance wherever you are
• Break your run up into multiple sessions
• Run on a treadmill
• Post a photo or video and share your virtual race experience on your social media using the hashtag #LadyTrackShack5k. This is optional but fun!
• So easy! Your bib, medal and t-shirt will arrive by mail within two weeks following the race.
• Men Virtual Race participants receive a bib, Track Shack Get Fit Shirt and the finisher's medal.
Use Facebook to Leave a Comment on Florida Hospital Lady Track Shack 5k - We'd love to hear from you!