7:30 AMAdd to Calendar
Get a healthy start to the New Year by participating in the 4th race of the Track Shack Running Series through beautiful Winter Park. Then indulge a little with an after party that features food from local favorites.
• Experience the Taste
• Finisher's Medal
• Gender Specific Shirt
• Access to Florida Hospital Experts
• FREE Florida Hospital for Children Kids' Run
• B-Tag Timed
Saturday, January 20, 2018
7:30 am: 5k (3.1 miles)
8:45 am: Florida Hospital for Children Kids' Run
9:00 am: Awards Presentation
Note: Please plan to arrive 45 minutes to 1 hour early due to road closures and traffic congestion.
Keeping Central Florida Fit is our mission. Walkers are encouraged to participate in all Track Shack races. Municipalities require that road ways are clear of participants and opened as soon as the race is complete. That is why a maximum pace of 16 minutes per mile is set. If the pace isn't maintained, race officials will ask you to move to the sidewalk to re-open the roadways.Stroller Restrictions
• Stroller/jogger operators start behind designated stroller signage.
• Stroller/jogger operators may walk/jog no faster than 15 minute per mile, a safe operating speed. If your speed goes faster than 15 minutes per mile pace, you may be disqualified.
• Stroller/jogger operators must yield the right of way to runners. Stroller/Joggers can tip easily and cannot turn quickly. Please do not weave through packs of runners.
Use Facebook to Leave a Comment on Park Ave 5k Presented by Florida Hospital- SOLD OUT - We'd love to hear from you!