7:30 AMAdd to Calendar
About This Event
Get a healthy start to the New Year by participating in the 4th race of the Track Shack Running Series through beautiful Winter Park. Then indulge a little with an after party that features food from local favorites.
• Experience the Taste
• Finisher's Medal
• Gender Specific Shirt
• Access to AdventHealth Experts
• FREE AdventHealth for Children Kids' Run
• B-Tag Timed
Saturday, January 19, 2019
7:30 am: 5k (3.1 miles)
8:30 am: Awards Presentation (Overalls and Masters)
Grand Master, Senior Master and Age Group Awards will be available for pick-up at awards table
8:45 am: AdventHealth for Children Kids' Run
Note: Please plan to arrive 45 minutes to 1 hour early due to road closures and traffic congestion.
$33 - Through January 5
$38 - Jan. 6 - Jan. 18
$45 - Race day at race site
$38 - Virtual Race
Keeping Central Florida Fit is our mission. Walkers are encouraged to participate in all Track Shack races. The City of Winter Park encourages runners and walkers in this 5k to complete 3.1 miles within one hour. Participants who do not maintain that pace will be directed to the sidewalk by race officials.
• Stroller/jogger operators start behind designated stroller signage.
• Stroller/jogger operators may walk/jog no faster than 12 minute per mile, a safe operating speed. If your speed goes faster than 12 minutes per mile pace, you may be disqualified.
• Stroller/jogger operators must yield the right of way to runners. Stroller/Joggers can tip easily and cannot turn quickly. Please do not weave through packs of runners.
Use Facebook to Leave a Comment on Park Ave 5k Presented by AdventHealth - SOLD OUT - We'd love to hear from you!