Track Shack Foundation Awards Over $25,000 to Community Organizations Promoting Youth Health & Fitness.
Track Shack Foundation’s Board of Trustees recently awarded over $25,000 to 21 area schools and organizations that provide health and fitness education and encourage young people to participate in a wide range of sports and fitness related activities in Orange, Osceola, Seminole and Lake counties.
Track Shack Foundation proudly introduces its most recent grant recipients and their exceptional programs:
• Central Avenue Elementary School, Kissimmee, Physical Education
• Central Florida Gliders Track Club, Altamonte Springs, Track Club
• Easter Seals Florida, Winter Park, Camp Challenge
• Evolution Speed, Orlando, Track Club
• Fern Creek Elementary School Foundation, Orlando, Bulldog Splash
• Florida Lightning, Windermere, 9th Grade Team
• Foundation for Foster Children, Winter Park, Fostering Success
• Freedom High School, Orlando, Track and Field
• Lake Nona High School, Orlando, Track and Field
• MicheLee Puppets, Orlando, Extreme Health Challenge
• Midway Elementary School of the Arts, Sanford, Cross Country Club
• Oak Ridge High School, Orlando, Track and Field
• OCA: Opportunity, Community, Ability, Inc., Orlando, OCA Summer Camp
• Orlando Ballet, Orlando, Adaptive Dance
• Paul’s Place Empowerment Center, Apopka, Apopka Blue Darters Jr. Track and Field Program
• Quest, Inc., Orlando, Quest Kids Therapy Program
• The Gift of Swimming, Winter Garden, Healthy Kids Through Swimming
• University of Central Florida Foundation, Orlando, Let’s Ignite: Build Better Bodies
• Winter Park High School, Winter Park, Cross Country
• Winter Park High School Foundation, Winter Park, NJROTC
• Narcoossee Elementary, St. Cloud, Morning Mile and Cross Country
Financial support of the local organizations is made possible by runners and walkers who actively take part in Track Shack’s local running events. Race proceeds positively impact the community and improve the quality of life for so many. We also wish to thank the individual contributors who have made donations over the past year in support of the wonderful youth programs.
The Track Shack Foundation is a 501 (c) (3) organization that helps provide health and fitness opportunities to Central Floridians through the funding of youth athletic programs. To find out more about the Track Shack Foundation, to donate or apply for funds, please visit www.trackshack.com .