Track Shack Foundation Awards Over $27,000 to Community Organizations Promoting Youth Health & Fitness.
Track Shack Foundation’s Board of Trustees recently awarded over $27,000 to 21 area schools and organizations that provide health and fitness education and encourage young people to participate in a wide range of sports and fitness related activities in Orange, Osceola, Seminole, Lake and Brevard counties.
Track Shack Foundation proudly introduces its most recent grant recipients and their exceptional programs:
• Central Florida Police Athletic League, Orlando, Health & Wellness Field Day
• East Ridge High School, Clermont, Track/Cross Country
• Edgewater High School, Orlando, Girls Softball
• Fast Start Management, Winter Park, Fast Start Track & Field Invitational
• Foundation for Foster Children, Winter Park, Fostering Success
• Friends of Children & Families, Orlando, Healthy Bodies & Healthy Minds
• The Get A Board Foundation, Orlando, Getaboard Skateboarding Outreach
• Glenridge Middle School, Orlando, Athletics
• Hamilton Elementary School, Sanford, 21st Century Family Fun Run
• Healthy Kids Running Series, Thornton, Running Series-East Orlando
• Lyman Rowing Association, Longwood, Crew
• Melbourne High School, Palm Bay, Boys Soccer Team
• Milwee Middle School, Longwood, Cross Country/Track & Field
• Oak Ridge High School, Orlando, Cross Country/Track & Field
• Olympia High School, Orlando, Girls Basketball
• Partin Settlement Elementary School, Kissimmee, Running Club
• Princeton PTA, Longwood, Panthers on the Run
• Rosemont Elementary School, Orlando, Strong Running Club
• Tavares Middle School, Tavares, Cross-Country
• Timber Creek High School, Orlando, HOPE-PE Class
• Wekiva Elementary School, Longwood, 9th Annual Koala Run
Financial support of the local organizations is made possible by runners and walkers who actively take part in Track Shack’s local running events. Race proceeds positively impact the community and improve the quality of life for so many. We also wish to thank the individual contributors who have made donations over the past year in support of the wonderful youth programs.
The Track Shack Foundation is a 501 (c) (3) organization that helps provide health and fitness opportunities to Central Floridians through the funding of youth athletic programs. To find out more about the Track Shack Foundation, to donate or apply for funds, please visit www.trackshack.com .
Use Facebook to Leave a Comment - We'd love to hear from you.