Track Shack Foundation Awards Over $23,000 to Community Organizations Promoting Youth Health & Fitness.
Track Shack Foundation’s Board of Trustees recently awarded over $23,000 to 25 area schools and organizations that provide health and fitness education and encourage young people to participate in a wide range of sports and fitness related activities in Orange, Osceola, Seminole and Brevard counties.
Track Shack Foundation proudly introduces its most recent grant recipients and their exceptional programs:
• Astronaut High School, Titusville, War Eagle Track & Field
• Healthy Kids Running Series, Thornton, Running Series-East Orlando
• South of Downtown Orlando Main Street, Orlando, Pedalpalooza in Downtown South
• Columbia Elementary School, Orlando, Running Club
• English Estates Elementary School, Fern Park, Cross Country Team
• Lake Sybelia Elementary School, Maitland, Dolphin Dashers Running Club
• A Grateful Mind International, Orlando, Race to End Homelessness 2nd Annual 5k Run, Walk, Jog
• Foundation for Foster Children, Winter Park, Fostering Success
• Lakeville Elementary School, Apopka, Runner’s Club
• Galileo School for Gifted Learning, Sanford, Athletics
• Victory Church World Outreach Center, Inc., Apopka, GodSpeed Apopka
• Altamonte Elementary, Altamonte Springs, Soaring Eagles Cross Country
• Parkway Middle School, Kissimmee, Cross Country Team
• Orlando Rowing Association, Orlando, Boat House Grand Reopening
• Rock Lake Middle School, Longwood, Cross Country Team
• University of Central Florida Research Foundation, Orlando, Walking School Bus
• Lyman High School, Longwood, Cross Country Team
• Dommerich PTA, Maitland, Running Tribe & Walk n Roll
• Bay Meadows Elementary PTA, Orlando, Koala Run Club
• Wolf Lake Middle School, Apopka, Running Club-Let’s Move Campaign
• Legacy Middle School, Orlando, Girls & Boys Track
• Braves Rowing, Orlando, Boone Crew
• Central Avenue Elementary School, Kissimmee, Physical Education
• Winter Park High School Foundation, Winter Park, NJROTC
• Central Florida Gliders Track Club, Altamonte Springs, Cross Country
Financial support of the local organizations is made possible by runners and walkers who actively take part in Track Shack’s local running events. Race proceeds positively impact the community and improve the quality of life for so many. We also wish to thank the individual contributors who have made donations over the past year in support of the wonderful youth programs.
The Track Shack Foundation is a 501 (c) (3) organization that helps provide health and fitness opportunities to Central Floridians through the funding of youth athletic programs. To find out more about the Track Shack Foundation, to donate or apply for funds, please visit www.trackshack.com .
Use Facebook to Leave a Comment - We'd love to hear from you.