Track Shack Foundation Awards Over $20,000 to Community Organizations Promoting Youth Health & Fitness
Track Shack Foundation’s Board of Trustees recently awarded over $20,000 to 15 area schools and organizations that provide health and fitness education and encourage young people to participate in a wide range of sports and fitness related activities in Orange, Osceola, and Seminole counties.
Track Shack Foundation proudly introduces its most recent grant recipients and their exceptional programs:
- Central Florida Gliders, Inc, Altamonte Springs, Track Meet
- Central Florida Police Athletic League, Inc., Orlando, Youth awareness event with health & wellness, Field Day races w/ parents
- Dommerich Elementary School PTA, Maitland, Walk N’ Roll
- Down Syndrome Foundation of Florida, Orlando, Lose Training Wheels
- Easter Seals Florida, Winter Park, Easter Seals Camp Challenge
- Fast Start Management, Inc., Winter Park, Fast Start Track and Field Invitational
- The Gift of Swimming, Winter Garden, Healthy Kids through Swimming
- Hamilton Heights Elementary School, Sanford, Family Fun Run & Cross Country Meet
- Jackson Heights Middle School, Oviedo, Jackson Heights Track and Field Event
- Lake Nona High School, Orlando, Cross Country
- Maitland Middle School, Maitland, National Bike to School Day; Maitland Middle School Walk n’ Roll
- Robinswood Middle School, Orlando, Spring Track
- St. Mary Magdalen School, Altamonte Springs, Track Resurfacing
- Walker Middle School, Orlando, Track Season
- The Winter Park High School Foundation, Inc, Winter Park, Running Shoes for NJROTC Athletic Team
Financial support of the local organizations is made possible by runners and walkers who actively take part in Track Shack’s local running events. Race proceeds positively impact the community and improve the quality of life for so many.
The Track Shack Foundation is a 501 (c) (3) organization that helps provide health and fitness opportunities to Central Floridians through the funding of youth athletic programs. To find out more about the Track Shack Foundation, to donate or apply for funds, please visit http://www.trackshack.com/foundation/index.shtml
Use Facebook to Leave a Comment - We'd love to hear from you.